• Have a commercial property that you suspect experienced a hail storm?
We at Spartan Public Adjustments LLC specialize in commercial property adjustments. The complexities that most large loss/commercial adjustments entail is not something that should be trusted to inexperienced firms. We have a long history of successfully adjusting all forms of commercial property losses.
• Already have a history of “bad claims”?
Well my friends, in most situations, that is rectifiable! Public adjusters in most states have the ability to reopen those “bad claims,” penalty free to the consumer, to examine and determine if more funds are due to the consumer.
• Having problems obtaining funds from your insurance claims?
Spartan Public Adjustments LLC has become incredibly proficient at acquiring those funds. This is achieved by utilizing proper legal channels (our years of industry related experience) and by deploying our array of insurance related specialists. We will make sure you receive your funds in a timely manner.
• Worried about being pressured into filing an unnecessary claim?
At Spartan Public Adjustments LLC, every action, in every case, is done with the intention of being in the best interest of the client. When we inspect your property for a potential claim, we will give you a detailed report of all issues that were observed at the property. If we do not think that a claim is warranted, we will convey that you.
• If at any time you have questions or issues, our owner, Zach Baker, invites you to call him day or night at (815) 988-3337, because our customer’s cases will always be treated with an appropriate amount of urgency and priority .
• We at Spartan Public Adjustments LLC are well equipped to handle all claims; big or small, residential or commercial. We will stand by you until we are fully discharged from service. You will be informed of all that occurs during the process if you desire, and we will be with you until the very end.
• Some public adjusting firms have a limited amount of time that they will spend on each case. We have successfully kept many difficult claims from turning into lengthy (multiple year) legal battles. Whether it’s (30) days or a year long fight, we will dedicate the necessary amount of time to diligently negotiate your claim.
• If damage is found, we will report back to you properly with our detailed evaluation, loss related or not, free of cost. If there is a claim to be filed, the moment you sign our (state licensed, approved) contract to represent you, your involvement will be as minimal as desire.
• We will be your point of contact. We will negotiate your loss with your insurance company (in accordance with your policy parameters). If you desire, our state licensed preferred contractor can complete all required repairs. At that point, the only cost in a fully covered claim is your deductible.
Here we see what is commonly referred to as “concentric” fracturing. Often when this is observed, hail related damage has occurred to the top layer of the membrane. This is one potential sign of hail related damage to a commercial roofing system, but not all hail related damage manifests in this manner.